Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ambi-pellucid

This week has treated me with a fair neutrality- I wouldn't know if there should be claims of rejoice juxtapositioned by sighs of disdain over these 7 days I would consciously label "mediocre". Much too often, words are used much too ardently with the slightest agreement of the flair for the dramatics. Before I lead you on into a whole paragraph pertaining to my likes of the language, these pictures are Sunday's best.

DSC_7439
Grey wool knit- Monki | Wooden Clog Wedges | Circle Glasses- BKK (Thanks Sab!) | Chiffon Beige Skirt- Taobao

DSC_7395
Feather Ear Cuff- Made by Annabella 

DSC_7403

DSC_7409

DSC_7425
Rings- Assorted

2 more weeks till school re-opens. I have been looking forward to the beginning of the school term. There's too much of boredom capacity watching the hours go by each day. It is certainly strange- peculiar how Irony plays its best in our lives, entering when we find ourselves muddled through too much mundanity, isn't it? 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment